Helix is a medical thriller about a team of scientists from the Centers for Disease Control who travel to a high-tech research facility in the Arctic to investigate a possible disease outbreak, only to find themselves pulled into a terrifying life-and-death struggle that holds the key to mankind’s salvation or annihilation.
Helix premiered on January 10, 2014.
Trailers and other videosEdit
- Main article: Videos
- Billy Campbell as Alan Farragut
- Hiroyuki Sanada as Hiroshi Hatake
- Kyra Zagorsky as Julia Walker
- Mark Ghanimé as Sergio Balleseros
- Jordan Hayes as Sarah Jordan
- Meegwun Fairbrother as Daniel Aerov
- Catherine Lemieux as Doreen Boyle
- Neil Napier as Peter Farragut
- Ronald D. Moore (Battlestar Galactica)
- Lynda Obst (Sleepless in Seattle, Contact)
- Steven Maeda (Lost, CSI: Miami, The X-Files)