- Energy Generation:
- Solar Thermal Energy Collector - Reflects heat radiation from the Sun to a central tower via mirrors.
- Wind Turbines - Pressures from the wind move the blades, rotating magnets around copper coils (or visa versa, creating alternating currents (AC).
- Surface Parameter Detectors (over 100 feet)
- Head Storage (Dr. Hvit, Constants Sutton, and, though not a head, Narvik Virus)
- The base originally had 1 hour of satellite time each day, until this avenue of communication was destroyed by Sergio Balleseros.
- Rats (Narvik Virus test subjects.)
- Monkeys (Population completely infected with Narvik Virus. Fled from Arctic BioSystems. Frozen on the surface a distance outside of the facility, then burned as a means to hide facts.)
- Destroyed by Spencer Chissik on Day 13.
- One hundred and six scientists from thirty-five countries.
- Fifteen support staff.
- Multi-level facility, mostly underground.
- Level A: Presumed arrival level.
- Level B: Mentioned by voice in elevator.
- Level E: Mentioned by voice in elevator.
- Level F: Mentioned by voice in elevator; possible location of Isolation.
- Level G: Victor Adrian's cryotherapy lab.
- Level R: Original research level, facilities, utilities; Vector quarantine area.
- Level X: Virus Vault, self-powered; false cabin that was Julia's childhood vacation home.